[Coco] RELIC: 4..... Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General: 92

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri May 4 22:29:25 EDT 2007

This list is becoming more and more irrelevant to me by the day.

Yesterday I posted a CoCo related topic in the midst of this sewage,
and got three responses.  To date, there are 92 responses to the
Fedora 6 thread.

Where is the relevance?  The reverence?  The adherence to the spirit
of this list?  And now this thread has degraded into some pretty
nasty name calling, just short of all-out vulgarity.

To each their own about Linux, Windows, OS X, etc.  I know John
Linville personally, and consider him a friend.  I suspect because of
his affiliation with RedHat, he decided to dispel certain assumptions
and myths that were being perpetrated in messages.  I understand his
frustration.

That said, this thread needs to die, along with the kind of trash
talk below.

Boisy