[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Fri May 4 21:40:19 EDT 2007

John W. Linville bent over and this came out:

WTF is your problem?

> So, Linux is "work", because you can't remember where to find your
> browser icons?  But you can find them alright on Windows?  That is
> pathetic.

No, you're so busy looking down your nose that you've missed the point
entirely. That you equate usability of an OS to being able to locate icons
on a desktop - now _that_ is pathetic! I guess that's the depth of your
knowledge... you should be thankful for modern Linux disto's and their
automated installation scripts....

> Again, you set a double standard for Linux.  You don't use it regularly,
> but you expect it to just magically be familiar.  You run it on your 800
> MHz throw-away laptop, but run Vista (guessing) on a brand new box.  You
> don't maintain your Vista box, but feel enslaved to maintenance on your
> Linux box.  You apparently can't find the browser icons on the KDE
> desktop, but they are somehow plainly obvious to you on Vista.

I don't "expect" anything of the sort you moron. I made no such complaints -
I merely stated the fact that because _I_ don't use it regularly, it becomes
more of a chore for _me_ to use it. Just like the fact that I pick up the
guitar once every 6 months - I don't "magically expect" to be able to play
it and I don't "complain" that it's a crappy instrument that's too hard to
play. Pull your head in idiot!

And for the record, I wouldn't touch Vista with a 10-foot clown pole.

> Look, if you just want to use Vista then that is fine with me. Just don't
> "down" Linux as an excuse.  At least complain about the things that are
> real problems.

Not _once_ in my entire posting did I "down" Linux. Perhaps English isn't
your first language? What part of "I love Linux and what it stands for"
don't you understand?

Oh and I'm eternally grateful that you've deigned to allow me to "want to
use Vista". A thousand thank-you's.

As for complaining about "real problems" - I think you're one of them.
Looking back through your posts I can't find any useful contribution you've
made to this newsgroup - or indeed one that doesn't mention "Linux". Why are
you even here? P*ss off from Coco newsgroups and tout your crap elsewhere.

Troll...