[Coco] trouble writing disks

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Fri May 4 08:00:56 EDT 2007

Jeff's documentation states that 360k drives can be a problem with port.
One reported solution is to force your BIOS to misidentify the 360k dsdd
as a 3.5'' 720k drive. The other is to just use the 1.2mb floppy in the
ibm. I've used both 360k and 1.2mb drives with Jeff's software with no
problems, but many people do have problems with the 360k drives using
port. -robert