[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO & Linux in General

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Thu May 3 22:21:25 EDT 2007

I'm a HUGE Linux fanboy :).  I started with Slackware in '97 and since then
I have tried all the major distros with each iteration, Redhat, Mandriva,
Slackware, Ubuntu, Knoppix etc.  Right now I have my main computer dual
booting PClinuxOS and XP and my iBook running Yellow Dog 5.  The major
reason I enjoy Linux so much (yes I know its GNU/Linux for all you pedants)
is because of the sense of adventure and experimentation and exploration and
awe (see Beryl) and community that is missing in the M$ world.  Its also the
reason I came back to the coco.  Finding the cocolist and Cloud-9 and
coco3.com has rejuvenated me and, strangely, excited me about computers
again.