[Coco] I am pleased!

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:43:20 EDT 2007

Hey, Curtis!

I played a bit of "Rad Warrior" back in the day, although it was the
ZX-Spectrum version of the game ("Antiriad"). I can´t wait to play the
CoCo 3 version!

:-)

Concerning myself, the major issue for playing certain types of games
is the joystick I´ve got: the original RadioShack analog controller.
It´s quite difficult to play some games by using it! I´m having a
terrible time trying to play Sock´s Donkey Kong with it.

:-D

Yet, the controller is quite cool, quite a collectors item. I like it very much.