[Coco] I am pleased!

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Thu May 3 10:43:49 EDT 2007

On Thu, 03 May 2007 08:42:26 -0600, Joel Ewy <jcewy at swbell.net> wrote:

> Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado wrote:
>> Dear CoCoNuts,

>> Here´s the point: I haven´t seen all the games I wish to see so far
>> (like Sinistaar, Rad Warrior and Rampage), but I can surely say that
>> CoCo 3 is already one of my all-time favorites! What a cool little
>> guy!
>>
>> :-D
>>
> Marcus,
>
> I'm glad the CoCo is living up to expectations.  I've loved it since
> 4K!  :)  I haven't played Sinistaar or Rad Warrior, but Rampage is
> pretty good, and Arkanoid is excellent.

I would have to say Rad Warrior (once one masters the controls) would be
my favourite out of the 4; quite a large map, and lots of interesting
things start happening as you get further into the game. Also, the
meltdown sequence at the end is really cool (although I have only been
able to win the game once, years ago).

--
L. Curtis Boyle