[Coco] Fedora 6 DVD ISO

Manney mannslists at invigorated.org
Wed May 2 14:07:29 EDT 2007

Roger Taylor wrote:

>  From the responses I get sometimes, I think some people must love
> tinkering with the OS instead of actually using it.  I admit, it looks
> like a field day for keyboard techies, and I'm not denying being one,
> but I just need it to work without having to build it myself.  I think
> there's just way too many distros of "Linux", anyway.  I quoted the word
> because everybody calls their version Linux but yet they want to claim
> that it's different and better than other distros. And, if they Are that
> different, then Linux will never evolve the way we would like it to.  My
> 2 cents.

You need to remember that the kernel is called "Linux". Everything else
that is included with it make the distro. :)

So, technically every distribution that uses the Linux kernel can use
the name in some form or fashion in it's (the distro's) name.

Of course, everyone can correct me if I'm wrong. :)

-M.