[Coco] Question about the PIA RAM Size input

wdg3rd at comcast.net wdg3rd at comcast.net
Wed May 2 00:33:42 EDT 2007

Oh, you spoiled my punch line.  I was just going to say "fry it and see".

Yes, I can be a basty nastard when I drink, especially when I  remember I have to go back to the dead end in the morning.  Poorly paid as I was, tech support for Radio Shack 25 years ago was a lot more fun.
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net

The reason folks don't think of installing Windows as a painful experience is roughly the same reason men don't think of childbirth as a painful experience.      Mike, http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/03/30/letters_3003/

From: coco at yourdvd.net