[Coco] CoCoDisk update now available

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Fri May 18 18:09:17 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I have posted an update to my CoCoDisk utility (version 0.2). This version
incorporates the features suggested by Bob Devries to allow disks with
bad/missing sectors to be read.

When a sector cannot be found due to a missing, corrupted, or illegally
formatted ID field, the corresponding sector in the disk image file will be
filled with a user-selectable byte value.

When a sector is readable, but produces a CRC error, then whatever data was
read will be saved in the disk image.

When any of these errors occur, a separate text file which lists the errors
is saved along with the image file.

The update is available here:
<http://www.coco3.com/users/DarrenA/CoCoDisk02.zip>

Cheers,