[Coco] Memory map and memory management on coco3

Frank Pittel fwp at deepthought.com
Sun May 6 19:43:29 EDT 2007

I'm embarassed to have to ask this since I know that every self repsecting
coconut can recite the memory map and operation of the mmu of the coco3 from
memory. :-). Alas it's been a long time and I can't find my coco3 service
manual. (I would rather throw away my left arm then throw it away! :-))

Does anyone know of a website that does a good job of explaining the operation
of the mmu and all the registers involved as well as showing the coco3 memory
map? Also which pages are the best candidates for paging?

Frank