[Coco] [coco] webcam

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Sat Mar 31 19:43:01 EDT 2007

People,
I am sorry to  report that the webcam probably
won't happen this year.   I have a  laptop but I
only have dialup and W98 on it.
It's my fault, I  should have upgraded after
last year's fest and took care of this  myself
instead of depending on someelse to do
it.

I am  going to make a point of putting a webcam
up and running BEFORE the next fest  and upgrading
to a new machine and up to date software.

This old machine is just not up to the task of
modern applications and should  have been retired
long ago.   I will work with Roger in the time  before
the next fest after I upgrade and we will have it
ready by  then.

Roy