[Coco] os9 dsk

mike delyea mdelyea at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 16:01:56 EDT 2007

Yes, I believe they are dmk images.  They will boot on the other guys
emulator (can't find his name anywhere) but not jeff's.  I think I may have
the problem solved however upon further reading of the manual.  I have
prepped an old IBM with DOS and a 5.25 inch floppy and hopefully I'll be
able to just copy the disks over using the actual floppy and instructions
found here.

http://discover-net.net/~dmkeil/trs80/trstech.htm#Technical-REAL-disks