[Coco] New CoCo3.com

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Thu Mar 29 21:29:56 EDT 2007

I second this issue, as I've found it frustrating myself!

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*