[Coco] Hex calculator (off topic)

Jim Hickle jlhickle at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 23:20:48 EDT 2007

I've found that TI calculator keyboards don't work so good if unused for a long time; e.g., press '3' and you may get '3', nothing, or '3333' .

Brian Goers <briang0671 at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Chester A Patterson wrote:
> Yep. Already looking for an appropriate model on eBay. Thanks!

I did a Google search Sharp Calculators. I didn't try TI Calculators Yet.
They have a selection of Educational: Scientific Calculators for about
$10.00.
The EL 531WBBK (black) or EL531WBBL (blue) have Computer Math Functions.