[Coco] Hex calculator (off topic)

Chester A Patterson vchester at setec-cr.com
Wed Mar 28 11:47:52 EDT 2007

Nothing wrong with wincalc EXCEPT that I can't afford a rugged plant
floor laptop! I gotta work sometimes with rubber boots and a heavy
raincoat INSIDE a plant. It can get awfully nasty. I would prefer to use
a calculator in a plastic bag. If it dies, not so much lost. All just to
save time. And look smart to the customers.