[Coco] New CoCo3.com

Mannequin* mannslists at invigorated.org
Tue Mar 27 16:07:47 EDT 2007

Roger Taylor wrote:
>> ...I use Mozilla (currently v
>> 1.7.2), and I noticed on all of the tables there is a slight 1-pixel gap
>> (between the top border row and the next row, it appears)...

> That's a Firefox problem.

Funny, I don't see any problems with Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686;
en-US; rv:1.8.1.2) Gecko/20060601 Firefox/2.0.0.2 (Ubuntu-edgy). That's
Firefox 2.0.0.2 running under Ubuntu Edgy, by the way. ;)

> The browser refuses to display tables
> correctly and disobeys certain table/cell border and color
> attributes.  I've seen the gray gaps on other sites and it's quite
> ugly.  I can't believe Firefox users don't mind this.  The new site
> is not my code... it's PHP-Nuke and used all over the web, so there's
> nothing I can do about the Firefox problem since the system and
> themes are so large with code.

I would have to say it _might_ just be a PHP-Nuke problem. Or, a better
guess is it just _might_ be your default theme! It _might_ just be using
non-standard HTML / XHTML in it's code. As someone else said, Firefox
_should_ ignore this.

> By the way, like I was telling Mary who commented on the nice rainbow
> image in the header... the rainbow is actually real, from a detailed
> photograph.

Now that you mentioned it, I noticed the background image in the header. :)

-M.