[Coco] "Fireside Chat" at the CoCoFest

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Tue Mar 27 10:35:32 EDT 2007

I was hoping for just this type of gathering on Friday night and I'm
sure glad that you are putting it together, Thanks!
(And yes, I do plan to be there.)

To help get the word out, there is a posting on my coco website
(coco.etechwds.com) and it's also listed on the calender.
Don't forget about adding you name to the CoCo list on the
site.  It's a get place to contact others in coco community and you
can even update your information anytime just by logging-in and updating it.

Steve