[Coco] "Fireside Chat" at the CoCoFest

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Mon Mar 26 19:57:08 EDT 2007

At last year's CoCoFest, there was a spontaneous gathering near the
lobby area of the hotel late Friday evening that I can only call a
"Fireside Chat."  A rather comfortable group of attendees socialized
and enjoyed some fine spirits near the lobby fireplace, right next to
some very nice chairs and a couch; we lounged around and chatted
about the CoCo and whatever else came to mind.  I'm hoping to repeat
that very pleasurable evening this year, and thus am extending an
invitation to all for the 8:00pm meeting this Friday.  Given the
projected weather in Chicago, it may be opportune!

I hope to see you there.
--
Boisy G. Pitre
Email: boisy at boisypitre.com