[Coco] Will this work on the COCO

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 06:46:22 EDT 2007

I don't know what your computer is doing to your links, but so far the only one that worked was the (accidentally discovered) cancel subscription link from your first XPort message with several links in it. The formatting is all messed up, but I managed eventually to get here...
http://www.semiconductorstore.com/Pages/Items/Lantronix/Xport.htm

Interesting looking device, and $65 seems reasonable.

cheers,
Bob