[Coco] Glen from the CoCo Lounge

David Roper dave at ebonhost.com
Thu Mar 15 02:40:24 EDT 2007

LOL you all sound like web developers to me.. :P

*gets yet another coffee*

Kind Regards,

David Roper

*My Graphic Garden / Ebonhost*
*website:* www.mygraphicgarden.com.au
*phone:* (02) 4268 5934
*fax:* (02) 4268 6456
*mail:* po box 624 thirroul, nsw 2515
*email:* dave at ebonhost.com
*Legal: The information contained in this email communication, and any
attachments, is confidential.
Please don't distribute, copy or quote. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify
customerservice at mygraphicgarden.com.au immediately.*