[Coco] Glen from the CoCo Lounge

Glen VanDenBiggelaar glenvdb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 17:51:12 EDT 2007

>On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:55:25 -0600, Glen VanDenBiggelaar
><glenvdb at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Yes, I am still around, but working on a contract that has me working
>>between 12 and 17 hours a day, so I haven't had much time to update the
>>site. The e-mail was shut down suddenly (not by my choice) the new  e-mail
>>is
>>simply Glenvdb at hotmail.com
>>-Glen
>
>Heh.. you're working the same hours I am! 18.5 hours on Saturday, 12 hours
>on Sunday, 13 hours on Monday, 13 hours on Tuesday, and looks to be 16
>hours today...
>
>--
>L. Curtis Boyle
>
>--
Yes, Until the end of April, but when the dust clears, I can relax again. I
am investing in a Voodoo laptop, believe me, if you seen this laptop, you
will know that every hour is worth it. Oh, wait, next time you are through
town, you will have to stop and see it. I still haven't had even a chance to
go through all the stuff you droped off last time :)
-Glen