[Coco] Speech/Sound Cartridge compatible games

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Mar 14 19:45:39 EDT 2007

At 12:10 PM 3/14/2007, you wrote:
>Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado wrote:
> > Dear CoCoNuts,
> >
> > Please, do you know where could I find a list of SSC compatible games?
> > I´ve been searching the web, but had no luck so far.
> >
>This information may not be complete, but was culled from L. Curtis
>Boyle's list at:  http://nitros9.lcurtisboyle.com/coco_game_list.html
>(quoting myself from an earlier post to this mail list:)
>
> > "...It looks like Ghana Bwana, Adventure In Mythology, Lansford Mansion,
> > Gantlet, The Interbank Incident, Gold Runner II, and Martian Crypt
> > support the SSC if present."

I'd like to see a CoCo 3 graphics version of
Interbank Incident.  That's probably my all-time
most played CoCo 1/2 game.  It speaks to you with
the speech cartridge, but I could agree on the
female characters in the game talking in a
robotic man's voice.  Still, the S/SC made this
and other games a little more interesting.

--
Roger Taylor