[Coco] Speech/Sound Cartridge compatible games

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 14 15:29:54 EDT 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 07:46:26 -0600, Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado
<marcus.chiado at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear CoCoNuts,
>
> Please, do you know where could I find a list of SSC compatible games?
> I´ve been searching the web, but had no luck so far.

I don't know if such a list exists, but a fair number of Steve Bjork's
games (Ghana Bwana, Pitfall II, etc.) and some Spectral Associates games
did... more than ever supported the Orch-90 pack (Gems and Soviet Bloc is
all I konw of, game wise).

--
L. Curtis Boyle