[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: [CoCo] Atari and Amiga comparison

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Wed Mar 14 19:05:45 EDT 2007

In a message dated 3/14/07 4:15:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com writes:

>Still, Motorola
>bailed on the 6809 and without at least an 8Mhz  version I'm not sure
>the machine could have gone any further  anyway.

Ain't that the truth.   An 8 mhz 6809 would have been a heart  attack.
But I think a CoCo4 or cOcO4 or coco4 or COCO4 however you
want to spell it would have used a 68000 like the MM/1 and the
other unofficial coco successors.

Roy

http://www.aol.com.