[Coco] [CoCo] Atari and Amiga comparison

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Mar 14 14:02:13 EDT 2007

At 08:08 AM 3/14/2007, you wrote:
>People
>
>In the course of adapting my  converter to these machines I have
>had to acquire them for testing  purposes.    Because of this I have been
>able to compare them  personally with the coco3.  I have always wanted
>one of these machines  because of all the "hoopla" in the press about

Don't mean to bug but the term is actually "CoCo 3".  I've seen a lot
of recent posts referring to the model as a "coco3" or "CoCo3" but
maybe the website name is coming to mind with some folks?

"This has been an emergency test broadcast.  Had this been a real
emergency, you would have heard a long tone followed by a slap on the
back of your hand for calling the CoCo wierd names."  :)

--
Roger Taylor