[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] Off topic... sort of...

Rick R. mygroupmail at tds.net
Mon Mar 12 19:48:57 EDT 2007

Sort of off topic?

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Charles Richmond
  To: ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 12, 2007 9:38 AM
  Subject: Re: [Color Computer] [coco] Off topic... sort of...

  Many folks who live in the country, heat their houses
  from a large propane tank buried in the yard. Some of
  these folks have propane-powered generators to use when
  the electricity is out.

  When I was a kid and lived in the country, we lost
  electric power almost every time there was a thunder-
  storm.

  On Mar 11, 2007, at 11:11 PM, George's Coco Address wrote:

  > .... Well, mostly off topic... I did mention my coco!
  >
  > Tonight, we are having a fairly harsh thunderstorm. I lost A/C

  Recent Activity
    a..  3New Members
  Visit Your Group
    a.. Computer hardware