[Coco] Warning about 3.5" disk failure

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 10:50:10 EDT 2007

Mike,

Thanks for that comment.

I was however, referring not only to Coco disks, but also to other
computers. In fact, the computer I first noticed it on was my MM/1. I have
yet to determine if what you said applies to the controller chip used in
that computer, and indeed in PC clones. The Amiga may or may not have that
problem also; not sure.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.