[Coco] [Color Computer] [coco] Off topic... sort of...

George's Coco Address yahoo at dvdplayersonly.com
Mon Mar 12 00:11:44 EDT 2007

.... Well, mostly off topic... I did mention my coco!

Tonight, we are having a fairly harsh thunderstorm. I lost A/C power about
two hours ago. I've been running my house off an Onan generator since.

It's cool that I can still operate my computers, communicate between this XP
box and the coco and (even still) get online to transfer the files to my
website.

 The thing that comes to mind now is that when I set this gen-set up, I did
so in fair weather. I did not consider the conditions that may be present
when the time comes to use the generator.

 Trying to fill the fuel tank in the rain is tough. We don't want water in
it, right?

 Going outside in the first place is not a fun thing, during a storm. I
never did build a remote box for it. Therefore, I have to go out there to
start it..

 My next project is to build a remote box for the generator so I can start
it from INSIDE the house!

George