[Coco] WICO Command Trackball

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Tue Mar 6 10:04:01 EST 2007

> Motorola second sourced an IntEl microcontroller?  Now that's interesting.

I guess it's kind of an 8752 with internal ROM or PROM and clock. Any
other hints from the name "SC87152P"?

> I have a universal device programmer that can program and read 8751s in
> a 40 pin DIP.  Unfortunately that won't do you any good unless you want
> to pull out the chip and send it to me.  And we'd certainly want to
> confirm that it would have a compatible pinout.  Also, it is possible
> that there is a security fuse in there that will prevent the program
> from being read out anyway.

Thanks for that kind offer but to be honest I don't dare to ship the
chip to the US because it might get damaged/lost and it's the only one I
have. Maybe this device will help with the task:

http://reinerjansen.de/4flash/english_version/hauptteil_english_version.html

Best regards,
Torsten