[Coco] Good news: my CoCo 3 is back to life!

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Mar 5 16:26:51 EST 2007

A correction, my third party controller was made by DSS Peripherals
Corporation using the WD2793-02 chip.  This is a five volt, 40 pin chip that
does not run reliably at the fast poke speed.  I don't know if this is a
limit in the design of the chip in general, or just the limit of this one.

Bruce W.