[Coco] I´ve got my CoCo 3!

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 13:35:55 EST 2007

Thanks, Mark!

I turned on my CoCo a couple minutes ago and the only thing I get is a
green screen. Nothing more. I can not type, I can't do anything with it.

:-(

I tried it for many times but nothing happens. I guess something may
have disconnected inside it, maybe because of the long trip from USA to
Brazil. Maybe the 512 Kb memory expansion?

Do you have an idea of the problem? I'm sure I didn't do anything wrong.
I also tried it with Multi-Pak and disk drive connected. I only get the
same green screen.

Thanks!