[Coco] I´ve got my CoCo 3!

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sat Mar 3 08:38:24 EST 2007

Marcus,

That looks VERY familiar! :)

Have many more CoCo3s, just wish it wasn't so $$$ to ship.

I sent you a private Email a few minutes ago with some tips.

Also noticed that you didn't have a DriveWire
picture. You have a boot EPROM installed in you
controller for HDB-DOS to boot to the PC. Goto
our web site and down load the version 2 Windows
server. WAY better than the distribution version.
Have Drivewire server running before you boot the CoCo.

Answered floppy interface in private email already.

Happy CoCoing!

Mark
Cloud-9