[Coco] [coco] webcam - Roys converter...

coco at yourdvd.net coco at yourdvd.net
Sat Mar 31 22:52:14 EDT 2007

So, how long is the waiting list on the converters? I am on the list at
my other email address (same domain name, sales instead of coco) :-)
Does your converter use a PIC or something? I made one a while back
using a method of digitizing the analog rgb into a line memory and
outputing each line twice to d/a converters. It worked okay, but when I
saw yours I added my name to the list by emailing you - your picture
quality is better than the one I made. I think I could perfect the
circuit, but for the price, I think I'd rather have one of yours. :-)
-Robert