[Coco] Absence

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz dennis-viii at maltedmedia.com
Sat Mar 31 20:54:05 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Your list admin will be gone for a month, so I hope the great backup admins
are listening & can help out from April 7 through May 9.

My music takes me on a three-week residency in Portugal and a week
residency in the Netherlands. I'll be on very occasional dialup in rural
Portugal (in Nodar, which even Google Earth doesn't list), so you won't
likely hear from me from April 7 to 30. From then until May 8, I'll be on
broadband again in Utrecht, and then back home for sleep and awake again
and attending to backed up email on May 10.

Dennis

Please participate in my 2007 project:
http://maltedmedia.com/waam/
My "We Are All Mozart" blog: