[Coco] Help with RGB cable

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 05:54:15 EDT 2007

Dear CoCoNuts,

I had my friend Daniel make me an RGB cable for my CoCo 3. He took the
following diagram as a model:
http://www.coco3.com/faq_rgbmonitorpins.htm

Unfortunately, the cable didn´t seem to work at all with my Apple II
GS RGB monitor. Does that diagram show a "mirrored" RGB out? By the
way, my Apple II GS monitor is adapted with a standard Commodore 1084S
RGB DB-9 connector and it works fine with other RGB systems I have
(Amstrad CPC and ZX-Spectrum).

Is there a special command line to "activate" the RGB out?

Thanks for any help!

Take care,

MARCUS VINICIUS GARRETT CHIADO
Editor da Jogos 80: http://www.revista-jogos80.cjb.net