[Coco] (no subject)

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Mar 23 22:28:13 EDT 2007

John Guin, if you're lurking, look what I came across in one of your
bio posts to a list.

John Guin
Seattle, WA area. Transferred here by the navy in 1988 and have stayed
since. Originally from Texas.
Age 37. I guess I take the baby award now.
First computer: A Sinclair ZX-80 from a kit. Bought a Coco 2 when they
came out in 82? 83? Very nice, and I still have it to this day.
Claim to uniqueness (fame is too strong a word): My friends and I went to
Rainbowfest in Chicago in 1983. We stayed in a tent - it was all we could
afford - and amazed many of the other campers by running a coco and TV in
the tent.

--
Roger Taylor