[Coco] 1983 RainbowFest huntdown

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Fri Mar 23 20:41:52 EDT 2007

Call me crazy... call me funny... just as long as you call me to dinner.  :)

What I'm doing may seem impossible since it was a 1983 event, and VHS
was state of the art back then.  Out of about 10,000 people who
attended the original first CoCo fest in 83, someone must have filmed
portions of this 3-day event.

I'm on a mission to hunt down video footage of this fest.  The spark
has been started tonight and messages have been posted on CoCo3.com,
here, and the Chicago CoCoFEST! information site (www.annualcocofest.com).

This might take forever, or it might take less than a week.  Nobody
knows.  But, nothing is impossible, and without effort, nothing will
happen.  Effort is why we have every CoCo item and service I've
created in the past.  But I realize I probably can't do this on my
own.  So, I need some help with the research.  I've been looking
around on the web at attendees' reports and memories of the event,
and I think this can happen.

Will you help by providing any information no matter how small about
the original CoCo fest that could lead to the turnup of CoCo history
in video form?

Thank you in advance,

www.coco3.com
--