[Coco] File size from Disk Basic

Diego Barizo diegoba at adinet.com.uy
Wed Jun 27 19:22:50 EDT 2007

I don't know about a ROM based update (Space limitations?) But it's not
hard to do in BASIC
My next generation filemanager will add timestamps, permissions, long
names, etc, etc.
Right now, homeland security has my papers and working disks ;-) but I
should be getting them back in a few days.
If someone plans to add extra features to BASIC, I would love to hear
about that. It would be great if we could keep our programs compatible.

Diego