[Coco] Ira's DVD Torrent - seeding still req'd?

Mike Pepe lamune at doki-doki.net
Tue Jun 26 17:34:55 EDT 2007

Gene Heskett wrote:

> I just went thru the disks I made from this, and other than some manuals and
> such which can be handier that all get out if you need them, the other 99% of
> the archive is model 1,2,3,4 related, lots of old books and magazines long
> out of print, but obviously no Rainbows or Hot Coco stuff at all.  Software
> is in pretty short supply unless its for a 1, 2, 3, or 4.  Apparently none of
> the os9 archive made it into this collection.
>
> I'm with Derick, if anybody wants it yet, speak up & I'll help seed.

Agreed with both of you. I've got a complete version I can seed from as
well and would be happy to do so.

The CoCo content of the archive is indeed somewhat limited, though this
doesn't diminish the effort that went into compiling it.

For all the noise and vitriol, the payoff was hardly worth it, IMHO.

-Mike