[Coco] Ira's DVD Torrent - seeding still req'd?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 13:32:49 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Derek wrote:
>I am the original seeder. From all the trouble caused by me putting it out
> there in the 1st place and out of respect and concern expressed I stopped
> seeding it. If it is still wanted I can leave it up. I have my torrent
> client on all the time pretty much as I download lots of documentaries and
> educational programming so seeding it if it is still needed or desired
> would not be a problem. Just let me know and I can start it back up as long
> as folks here do not have a problem with it being distributed. Thank you
>
>Derek

I just went thru the disks I made from this, and other than some manuals and
such which can be handier that all get out if you need them, the other 99% of
the archive is model 1,2,3,4 related, lots of old books and magazines long
out of print, but obviously no Rainbows or Hot Coco stuff at all.  Software
is in pretty short supply unless its for a 1, 2, 3, or 4.  Apparently none of
the os9 archive made it into this collection.

I'm with Derick, if anybody wants it yet, speak up & I'll help seed.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)