[Coco] Ira's DVD Torrent - seeding still req'd?

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Jun 26 10:50:42 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 26 June 2007, Mark McDougall wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>First of all, from what I can piece together from threads on this list and
>others, Ira has consented to distribution of the 5 DVD set. Please correct
>me if I am wrong on this!
>
>Assuming the above, does anyone still require the torrent to be seeded - or
>has everyone got it now? Last night I went to seed and there were no other
>peers, so I'm thinking it is no longer required?
>
>If you still need it, speak up now. My quota is nearing, but resets on the
>3rd of the month, so _after_ then I can resume seeding.
>
>Regards,

I saw the same thing after I'd shut it down with 10 peers to reboot, but an
hour later after I'd rebooted to a freshly built kernel, I left it running
for another 2 hours with a zero count, not even pirate.bay had picked up
again.  So speak up if you need it.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)