[Coco] Ira's DVD Torrent - seeding still req'd?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 26 08:37:07 EDT 2007

Hi All,

First of all, from what I can piece together from threads on this list and
others, Ira has consented to distribution of the 5 DVD set. Please correct
me if I am wrong on this!

Assuming the above, does anyone still require the torrent to be seeded - or
has everyone got it now? Last night I went to seed and there were no other
peers, so I'm thinking it is no longer required?

If you still need it, speak up now. My quota is nearing, but resets on the
3rd of the month, so _after_ then I can resume seeding.

Regards,