[Coco] [Color Computer] X10 driver

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Mon Jun 25 04:33:58 EDT 2007

>From: Gene Heskett <gene.heskett at verizon.net>
>Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 08:00:39 -0400
>
>On Sunday 24 June 2007, George's Coco Address wrote:

>> I want someone to develop an OS9 driver for the X10 timer.

>I think its a given that it would need a real serial port as opposed to the
>bit banger though.  "The missing chip" article in the Rainbow would work for
>that I believe.

ftp://os9archive.rtsi.com/OS9/OS9_6X09/APPS/x10.lzh and x10_src.lzh
have an older X10 driver, but it's for an rs232-based controller, and
I understand from other articles in this thread that the CoCo
controller is hooked up to the cassette port?

I don't use X10 so I may simply be confused...  But I thought I'd
mention this.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA