[Coco] [Color Computer] Ira's Archive (trs-80.com) AvailableForDownload

Tony Mori tonym at compusource.net
Sun Jun 24 18:27:30 EDT 2007

You mean like how Ira resents you STEALING his labor of love?
As I said,  Please go back to your Xbox. We were doing fine before you came
along.

But just like MY young kids, no matter WHAT people say, or HOW MANY
people say it, you will come up with one excuse or another.

I would've tossed you off the list a LOOONG time ago - be thankful the
list-owner(s) are more patient than I. You are abrasively slapping a major
contributor to the trs/coco scene in the face, and not even thinking twice
about it.

I'm done with you - no matter what anyone says, you're going to continue
what you're doing, so you might as well just shut up, quit wasting our time
and bandwidth, and do what you're going to do.

You're going to do it anyway.

Don't bother - I'm done with the child.

Tony