[Coco] Hitachi HD63C09 Question

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jun 22 16:24:01 EDT 2007

MArk

Going to interface to a Spartan 3 or 3E. The inputs and outputs are not 5 volt
tolerant. I can add some interface ICs or resistors. Preferably what would be nice
is to have the 6309 operate at 3.3 to 3.6 VDC.

I know that the 6309 is CMOS and was first designed in the mid 80's about the
dame time the H C11 series came on the scene. I do know that the HC11's will
operate between 3.3 and  5VDC. The EPROM OTA's will not program at 3.3 VDC
though they will operate at 3.3VDC.

I guess I will try it and see what happens. Let you know.

james