[Coco] Hitachi HD63C09 Question

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Fri Jun 22 10:50:22 EDT 2007

james,

Depending on the specfics of what you are trying to do. It depends.

Most of the CPLDs/AVRs that we are now using at Cloud-9 are 3.3vdc.

Most are 5v tolerant I/O and depending on what family you are
interfacing to requires you do either to pullup and have OC/OD outputs
or nothing at all. Generally a white paper by the manufacture.

Not sure on the Hitachi, that is on the 5vdc side of our designs.

Good luck on your project.

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9