[Coco] MPI problem or ...???

Brian Blake random_rodder at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 12:29:06 EDT 2007

Okay,

Had a little extra time so here's what I got from the PEEK:

126
126
64
64
126
126
126
126
126
126

I got the same results with and without the MPI plugged in. I think the power supply is the issue. Late last night I woke up and heard a 'humming' sound. After stunbling around for a few minutes, I unplugged the MPI and it went away.

Anybody know if there's a service manual for this unit? It's a 26-3024...

Again, thanks for all the help,

Brian