[Coco] MPI problem or ...???

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Tue Jun 19 12:23:18 EDT 2007

I know on the 26-3024 the cap is 10,000uF 35V. Can't miss it. :) Or
you can get a cold solder joint. I had one that I couldn't find the
problem and after about 6 months or work/no work, I had it pin pointed
to the cap, just touch it and you would get different results.

Mark
Cl.oud-9

BTW: There is no such thing as a bad CoCo device!!! We fix them all. :)