[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club Meetings

Nuxie at aol.com Nuxie at aol.com
Mon Jun 18 11:23:59 EDT 2007

In a message dated 6/18/2007 9:07:35 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
johnchasteen.2 at juno.com writes:

Good  Morning Fellow COCO Folks

The Glenside Color Computer Club will be  Meeting  the following dates:
Thursday, July 12, 2007 Conference Room 7-10 PM
Thursday, August 9,2007 Conference Room 7-10 PM
Thursday, December 12, 2007 Adult Classroom 7-10 PM
October 11th and November 8th

If you are in the  Chicago area, please join us at the Schaumburg Public
Library
in  Schaumburg, Ill.

Oh! We will have our Club Picnic in September which  you are also invited.

Our big event is our 17th Coco Fest in Elgin,  Illinois in April 2008.
Hope to
see you at one of these  events.

John
(Club Member)

HI John!

It was nice to be apart of the meeting via gizmo ! I hope that we can get
more people to attend the fest this year and also join the meetings.

Mary