[Coco] Glenside Color Computer Club Meetings

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Mon Jun 18 11:06:41 EDT 2007

 Good Morning Fellow COCO Folks

The Glenside Color Computer Club will be Meeting  the following dates:
        Thursday, July 12, 2007 Conference Room 7-10 PM
        Thursday, August 9,2007 Conference Room 7-10 PM
        Thursday, December 12, 2007 Adult Classroom 7-10 PM
        October 11th and November 8th

If you are in the Chicago area, please join us at the Schaumburg Public
Library
in Schaumburg, Ill.

Oh! We will have our Club Picnic in September which you are also invited.

Our big event is our 17th Coco Fest in Elgin, Illinois in April 2008.
Hope to
see you at one of these events.

John
(Club Member)